GetriebetechnikCopyright: © Springer Verlag
Analysis and synthesis of unevenly transmitted mechanisms.
The Mechanism Theory as a theory of unevenly or periodically transmitted mechanical mechanisms has increasingly turned into an interdisciplinary field of study. The analysis and synthesis of mechanisms is initially based on graphical methods that are comprehensible and essential for mechanism analyses. Accordingly the kinematical fundamentals of planar and spatial mechanisms are presented, based on the systematic structure of the mechanisms. Each chapter contains an exercises section. Till the third edition, the software MGA for modular mechanism analysis will be replaced by the geometry program Cinderella. Their solution to the exercises are also provided with Cinderella/Geogebra files on our web site. In addition, there are some changes regarding trajectory curvature and the position synthesis.
- Systematics of Mechanism
- Geometric-kinematic analysis of planar Mechanism
- Numerical analysis of Mechanism
- Kinetostatic analysis of planar Mechanism
- Basics of synthesis of planar four-bar linkage Mechanism
- Planar Curve Mechanism
- Spatial Mechanism
- Appendix: Solutions to the Exercises with the Geometry Software Cinderella
- Dr.-Ing. Hanfried Kerle, Academic Director i.R. and former lecturer for transmission teaching (Mechanisms) at the TU Braunschweig
- Univ.-Prof. Dr.-Ing. Dr. h. c. Burkhard Corves, Head of Institute of Mechanism Theory, Machine Dynamics and Robotics of the RWTH Aachen
- Prof. Dr.-Ing. Mathias Hüsing, Deputy Head of the Institute of Mechanism Theory, Machine Dynamics and Robotics of the RWTH Aachen
The Book and Download Files are offered in german language only.