Industrial assembly systems
Lectures and exercises are offered only in German language.
Content and aims of the event:
Assembly, the last step in the production of industrial products, is between 15% and 70% of the total production time, depending on the product and the industry. Due to the generally decreasing product life of industrial products with simultaneous increase in the number of variants, there is a considerable need for rationalization in order to be able to economically install in the future even at high-wage locations. The event will provide you with the necessary knowledge.
- Common application fields of industrial assembly
- Handling and gripping systems,
- Design and function of joining technology and automated systems for assembly
- Design and organization of assembly systems,
- Species, components and control of industrial ovens,
- The foundations of control systems in conventional and novel mounting systems
In order to deepen the contents, we also offer you a robot training course and several excursions. The event will be held in cooperation with the machine tool laboratory of RWTH Aachen University (WZL, Prof. Schmitt).